Your stay at the hospital should be as comfortable as possible, therefore we recommend the following on what to and not to bring.
What to bring
- Letters from your doctor.
- Health Insurance Membership Card.
- WorkCover, Pension or Veteren Affairs Cards [if applicable].
- Medicare Card.
- Pharmaceutical Entitlement Card.
- Your current medication(s).
- Current X-rays as they relate to your admission.
- Mobility aids and hearing aids.
- Night wear, dressing gown, slippers.
- Personal Toiletries [toothpaste, toothbrush, comb and soap].
- Please wear loose clothing an low-heeled shoes - for post-operative comfort.
What NOT to bring
- Talcum powder - creates a slip hazard.
- Large amounts of money, credit cards, mobile phones or jewellery. The hospital cannot accept responsibility for lost items.